主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-12-13 10:32:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

New york city Islanders legend Pat Lafontaine trained San Jose Sharks ahead Justin Bailey in high school. Bailey played for the Long Island Royals 16AAA group throughout the 2011-12 season.  Lafontaine was the head trainer, with an additional previous NHLer, Steve Webb, as the aide coach. I lived below in the Long Island area, Bailey informed THN.  I mosted likely to senior high school on Long Island for a year, and [I have] some pals who endure right here.  I know with Rub, we were mainly going to New york city Rangers games, yet it absolutely cool to be playing here Kyle Burroughs Jersey. The Sharks handle the Islanders tonight at UBS Arena.  Bailey claimed his good friends and household, including his parents, made it to the game versus the Rangers on Sunday. Bailey attended St.  Anthony Senior high school on Long Island while playing for LaFontaine team William Eklund Jersey. It looks like it was just yesterday I was playing for that group, Bailey said. Bailey told THN that he dealt with LaFontaine and his kid Daniel.  Bailey and Daniel would certainly finish the period connected for the team lead in points. It was a rather fun year, Bailey told THN.  We had a great group back in 16U https://www.sjsharksteamstore.com/filip-zadina-jersey.  I reached find out so much from Rub.  Just in between the vehicle trips to and from practice and being able to select his mind for a year at 16.  It was a time when I was looking forward to the draft and various other things.  It was quite special. Pat LaFontaine made that season added special for his players.  He partnered with the NHL to make a television program to follow the team that season.  It was recorded in a comparable style to NFL Hard Knocks. That was the initial time in my life that I was around somebody that on a daily basis, weekly, was checking out a different angle of something in hockey, Bailey said about Rub.  Simply the method that he would certainly see games and break video games down https://www.sjsharksteamstore.com/brandon-coe-jersey.  It was pretty special to be around. Steve Webb gave Bailey a different viewpoint on the game of hockey. We had Steve Webb there as well.  Our training personnel had a whole lot of NHL experience, Bailey claimed https://www.sjsharksteamstore.com/marcus-sorensen-jersey.  He was substantial on the psychological and recovery part of the game, even before it was preferred back in 2012.  Bailey has had an injury background throughout his time in the NHL.  He has had actually surgery done on each shoulder that maintained him out for an extensive time.

[url=][/url]

回复

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 21:06 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2020 Powered by Discuz! X3.3. program By 手游私服 版权所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表