主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-11-27 16:32:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
this is the case. Add Meaningful and Descriptive Anchor Texts Use anchor texts that are descriptive enough for readers or bots to figure out where they're headed. Avoid utilizing anchors like "click here" or "read more" as much as possible. Around the Web Sponsored How Long Should I Keep My Car? How Long Should I Keep My Car?

Take advantage of the fact that adding keywords to your anchor texts does not result in a penalty from Google. Making your anchor texts keyword-rich is a terrific idea, especially on pages near the top of your page hierarchy. Summary The structure of your internal connections has an impact on the performance of your website. If you apply it incorrectly, your SERP ranking will undoubtedly suffer. Plan out how you'll connect each page of your website.

Know what you regard to be your site's most important material. Consider the relevance of the pages you're connecting to and follow the guidelines outlined above. To get a better report about how your internal links are performing, Internal Link Juicer provides you an automated internal link WordPress plugin. With this tool, you are in full control! Discover informed and clever reporting with Internal Link Juicer.

回复

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 12:56 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2020 Powered by Discuz! X3.3. program By 手游私服 版权所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表