主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-12-29 16:45:29 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

EDMONTON The Edmonton Oilers are barging in their brand-new retro looking devices in anticipation of the 2023 Tim Hortons NHL Heritage Classic.At method Thursday and Friday,  the Oilers wore the throwback trousers and handwear covers they will use at the outside video game versus the Calgary Flames at Republic Stadium on Oct. 29 7 p.m. ET; TBS,  MAX,  SN,  TVAS.' It takes a number of practices [to barge in] Andrei Kuzmenko Jersey,  however I such as the look of it, ' Oilers forward Leon Draisaitl stated Friday. 'I make certain it's going to look excellent.' Specifically made attires for the game were unveiled by the NHL and Adidas on Sept. 26. The Oilers jersey pays homage to the 1952 Edmonton Mercurys,  that,  won gold at the 1952 Oslo Olympics standing for Canada. The consistent features brownish pants and gloves,  which the Oilers were utilizing in method the past two days. The Blazes jacket is motivated by the Calgary Stampeders hockey group of the 1950s and 1960s. Edmonton opened the 2023 24 NHL period with an 8 1 loss at the Vancouver Canucks on Wednesday. The Oilers host the Canucks at Rogers Put On Saturday 10 p.m. ET; CBC,  SN,  CITY.' What do I assume of this look? I think it's quite amazing Pavel Bure Jersey, ' Oilers train Jay Woodcroft claimed Friday. 'It reminds me of the Edmonton Mercurys and their consistent undoubtedly. It's a debt to individuals that designed the jersey and are offering us a retro look. Today for the gamers and trains,  it's even more simply to break a few of this more recent devices in so that it doesn't really feel brand name brand-new when that game occurs.'

Canucks Store

回复

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 05:25 , Processed in 0.078125 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2020 Powered by Discuz! X3.3. program By 手游私服 版权所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表