主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-10-11 16:07:47 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

Week 1 has actually ended for the NFL, and also it was a doozy.  Numerous top-tier teams got ripped off the mountain, and also a few soared up the ranks.  We have a new king at the top today, and I didn't assume we  would certainly see that whatsoever this year.  Some groups were revealed, and some of the greatest questions got definitive answers. There will certainly be a great deal of activity in this week's power rankings so strap in, and allow's go! 1.  Philadelphia Eagles (2 )The Eagles shouldn't be at the top after slipping by a win against the Patriots, however the remainder of the top 5 got ripped off so they're right here nearly at default.  Great team, but needs to knock the rust off and win well in a good match-up against the Minnesota Vikings who likewise need a bounce-back video game.  2.  San Francisco 49ers (7 )I nearly put the San Francisco 49ers at 1.  I virtually did it.  Brock Purdy looks to be the actual deal Holyfield, but I just require to see a wee little bit a lot more to place them over the Eagles.  The roster is still stacked, and also they definitely harassed the Pittsburgh Steelers all over the area.  Knocking on the door to # 1.  3.  Kansas City Chiefs (1 )Andy Reid shedding week 1 isn't something you ever before listen to, but it took place.  Turns out, also the Child Goat has constraints although Patrick Mahomes regularly put them in setting to win.  His receivers just couldn't capture especially Kadarius Toney.  The Chiefs just obtained back their defensive anchor Chris Jones, and also Travis Kelce's return seems to be on the perspective so things are trending back in the right (Super Bowl) direction.  4.  Miami Dolphins (6 )The Miami Dolphins violation set up the most effective performance of the weekend break and also obtained vengeance versus the group that "exposed Tua" last period with their press-man coverage.  Quarterback Tua Tagovailoa, Tyreek Hill, as well as the gang definitely shredded The LA Chargers defense and also all mistaken beliefs about exactly how to quit this infraction.  Top 3 violation in the league, but the protection obtained harassed on the ground all game.  The dolphins' protection did get the most significant stop to shut out the video game and also secured a top 5 area.  Dolphins can beat anybody.  5.  Dallas Cowboys (12 )The Dallas Cowboys protection placed on a center, and also huge brothered their little bro aka the New York Giants all Sunday night.  The offense really did not do much however didn't require to do much so low stats are anticipated.  Big examination against another top-five protection in the New york city Jets although if quarterback Dak Prescott makes the right choices as well as does not compel anything, they must be travelling to a good 2-0 beginning https://www.neworleanssaintsprostore.com/jerseys-dmarco-jackson-jersey.  6.  Baltimore Ravens (5 )Outside of the New York City Jets, the Baltimore Ravens may have the worst injury luck in the league.  JK Dobbins tore his achilles, Marcus Williams tore a pec muscular tissue, and the offending line is banged.  Fortunately Lamar Jackson and also firm still have sufficient to be a top-10 group, yet injuries are starting to actually injure them.  Wish their wellness.  7.  Jacksonville Jaguars (9 )Calvin Ridley is currently making an influence on this group and it's turning into one of the be QB-WR combos in the organization.  The Jaguars slipped by a hard local game with a QB they have actually never seen prior to in rookie Anthony Richardson.  They might have stayed at # 9 if not for elite groups having terrible showings, although the Jaguars get on the increase.  8.  Cincinnati Bengals (3 )One of the most underwhelming performance award mosts likely to Joe Burrow as well as the Cincinnati Bengals.  14/31, 83 YDS & & 0 TD is something certain quarterbacks like Tua Tagovailoa, and Dak Prescott obtain tortured for.  Burrow is seemingly getting a pass for it, and I don't see why.  I assume he hurried back prematurely from his calf bone injury, and it may torment the Bengals throughout the season if not finish Burrow's season entirely.  I hope I'm wrong.  9.  Buffalo Bills (4 )Losing to the Zach Wilson-led Jets is mosting likely to be a difficult tablet to ingest for the Buffalo Bills.  As soon as picked to win the department, and be a Super Bowl contender appears like a fools bet now due to the fact that Josh Allen can't get out of his own way.  39 turnovers in 19 games obtain most quarterbacks benched.  Until he discovers to stop choosing the house run sphere and also taking huge shots at the same time, this team is going to keep trending downward.  10 https://www.neworleanssaintsprostore.com/cesar-ruiz-jersey.  Detroit Lions (11 )Once referred to as the group that simply can not get over the bulge, the Detroit Lions and also Man Campbell got the champs on opening evening.  The only but I have for the game is that if the Chiefs receivers can catch a can in the Arctic, the Chiefs would certainly've won.  That lacks Chris Jones and also Travis Kelce.  Not a knock though due to the fact that a win is a win, as well as it claims 1-0 following to their document.  If they can maintain playing at a high level this group can at some point slip up toward the leading 5, just not there yet.  11.  Cleveland Browns (14 )Still, one of the hardest groups to evaluate since Joe Burrow just really did not appear like himself.  He resembled a person that was playing on an injury, and the Browns never ever had to be uneasy in this game.  Deshaun Watson began to resemble his old self with his legs, yet he missed as well many hand down the ground for me to be impressed.  They relocate up for knocking off an elite group, yet I'm still not sold.  12.  LA Chargers (10) You need to start to feel negative for Justin Herbert at this moment.  All he does is score 30 points, and all the defense does is surrender even more than that.  Herbert really did not have flashy numbers, however the ground game was so great he really did not really require to throw.  The offense is great as well as will certainly maintain placing up points, however until the defense can stop a nosebleed this group will remain to pattern downward.  13.  Green Bay Packers (27 )The biggest surprise group and quarterback of the weekend goes the Jordan Love and also the Green Bay Packers.  Love fits in the system, was effective, as well as had 3 tuddies on the day.  He also leads the organization in passer rating thus far.  Excellent efficiency all about, as well as revealed a team that we believed might make a playoff press in the Chicago Bears.  Fatality, tax obligations, as well as the Packers beating the Bears.  14.  New England Patriots (22 )I'm pleased for Mac Jones.  In 2015 was about as negative as it gets for a quarterback trying to lean on an assistance system.  Expense O'Brien is an exceptional coordinator as well as has helped along some excellent QBs.  They looked actually solid against the Philadelphia Eagles and had a possibility to win it at the end.  The Patriots are going to get groups fits this year, as well as are a WR1 far from being a playoff group.  15.  New Orleans Saints (17 )Derek Carr is Derek Carr.  What that means is that he's going to place you in a placement to win you games.  Difficult match against the Tennessee Titans truly solid defense, and a great run game.  Grind out type of game that Derek Carr succeeds in.  Today's matchup against the Carolina Panthers could be his outbreak celebration.  Keep tuned.  16.  Las Vegas Raiders (23 )Wherever Jimmy Garoppolo goes he wins.  In a challenging local matchup, the Las Vegas Raiders bordered out a 1-point win versus the Denver Broncos who were on the preseason playoff bubble.  The Raiders are still an enigma, and also it seems like we're waiting on the other footwear to go down, and also damage the Jimmy G winning narrative.  We'll get a better really feel for them after a video game versus the Buffalo Bills that are needing a bounce-back win.  17.  Minnesota Vikings (13 )By all indicators, Kirk Cousins had a good game.  33/44, 344 YDS & & 2 TDs ought to be enough to obtain you a win unless the defense isn't standing up their end.  The funny thing is that the defense just quit 20 factors, which makes Kirk's statistics appear vacant.  You can not set up just 17 points, and expect to beat any individual in the NFL, not even a predicted tanking team like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.  Minnesota needs to convert those statistics into touchdowns or it's going to be a lengthy year.  18.  Seattle Seahawks (15 )Is the Geno Smith Cinderella tale over? After having a tough last stretch of 2022, Smith adhered to that up with a 112 YDS & & 1 TD day.  Scoring 13 factors versus one of the most awful defenses in the organization is telling.  Not only was the infraction inadequate, but the defense could not stop the Rams that had several receivers essentially nobody has actually ever become aware of go for 100+ lawns to the tune of 30 points.  Seattle's future looks desolate.  
Jameis Winston Jersey

回复

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 12:03 , Processed in 0.078125 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2020 Powered by Discuz! X3.3. program By 手游私服 版权所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表