主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2024-2-22 17:23:58 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Lately, I often read and hear comments that social networks have set society back and that the quality of life has worsened since we started using them, but have social networks actually contributed to the development of society or have they set it back? It is my opinion that social networks and the development of digitization have greatly improved the world. Some will disagree, so I will try to defend my position. I agree that many users spend more time on social networks than they really should and that their virtual life is richer than their real life.
The problem is in our society, from the very beginning of education. We entertain the children with mobile phones and games in order to have more time for ourselves. Please do not entertain Chinese Australia Phone Number List children with cell phones as it is not good for them. You make them addicts, looking at a cell phone is addictive like a drug, so it's no coincidence that Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg don't allow their children to use modern technologies until the age of twelve. Read more about this information at the link: In addition to the impact on children's psychological awareness, it is interesting to note that the use of mobile phones puts a load on the cervical spine of up to a dizzying 27 kilograms.

I took this information from Dr. sc. Stanislav Peharac, so I am also attaching a visual. If we solve this problem, our children will be less dependent on technology and will be able to devote themselves to developing the skills they need for further life. Children should play, not "hang" on mobile phones. By allowing mobile technologies, we inhibit their motor development. If you are interested in interesting facts about social networks, read the blog post: Interesting facts about social networks. If you want to find out how educators managed to fight for better conditions using social networks, read the blog How did social networks play a key role in the educators' strike?

回复

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 17:00 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2020 Powered by Discuz! X3.3. program By 手游私服 版权所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表